IdeaCrew is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help support and lead our fast-paced, growing State-based Marketplace (SBM) team. This individual will engage with cross-functional teams to manage the progression of critical activities, deliverables, resources, and timelines in connection with deployment and operations of key components of our technology platform SBMs.
Reporting to the Project Manager and key members of the Leadership team, you will lead a development team through all stages of software delivery, ensuring that business drivers, constraints and strategy are understood, and project requirements are met.
You will work closely with your immediate team, peers and senior stakeholders to champion and evolve agile practices, continuous integration and the frequent delivery of working software. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to anchor CRM knowledge and practices in the organization, and lead the longer term development of CRM capability at IdeaCrew.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements, workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
- Understand, optimize and document business processes
- Configure and test CRM records, business rules and workflows to facilitate customer business operations and processes
- Perform deep dive analysis, in collaboration with key operational stakeholders, to recommend solutions in support of program requirements
- Translate client’s business needs into agile artifacts (features & epics, user stories and story maps, diagrams and mockups) to drive development activities for your team
- Review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria
A Business Analyst for IdeaCrew will oversee:
- System customization and configuration to meet business requirements
- Requirements traceability – verification that all business rules have been configured, tested and accepted
- Stakeholder Review Support – coordinate with business stakeholders, including state officials, carriers, navigators and assisters, brokers and other vendors.
- Operational Readiness management: planning and overseeing execution of operational readiness activities
- Consumer Assistance Center integration: work closely with Consumer Assistance Center vendors to manage marketplace technology platform dependencies such as CRM data and automated application status lookup
- Support the development of technical training for staff and stakeholders and participate in the delivery of such training
You will also:
- Facilitate JAD workshops that generate ideas and content for building complex custom- designed solutions that use a wide range of the latest technologies
- Recommend optimization to increase the effectiveness of the team, current processes and engagement models
- Collaborate on organizational transformation solutions and execution
- Coordinate and assist in the review, editing and update of new and existing documentation
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability for not only your work but the team’s work
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members
- Instill team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices
- Help drive the development and usage of metrics/KPIs and facilitate sharing of best practices between team members
- Interface with developers, testers and other analysts to ensure requirements are understood
- Participate in special projects as required
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years as a business analyst working with agile teams
- Deep knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, including demonstrable experience configuring and managing a live system in line with project and customer needs
- Experience working with open source code preferred
$70000 to $140000 per year
IdeaCrew values a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. IdeaCrew does not discriminate on the basis of race, religious creed, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, political affiliation, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.